If you are like most sales professionals, you are always looking for ways to overcome customer objections and close the sale. This one-day course will help you to work through objectives effectively. We will help you plan and prepare for objections so that you can address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter, and improve your averages at closing sales.
What Will Students Learn?
- Steps that they can take to build credibility.
- How to identify the objections that they encounter most frequently.
- How to develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw a curveball.
- Ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- How to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- How working with their sales team can help them succeed.
What Topics are Covered?
- Building credibility
- Your competition
- Critical communication and observation skills
- Handling customer complaints
- Overcoming and handling objections
- Pricing issues
- How can teamwork help me?
- Buying signals
- Closing the sale
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
Item #: SSSM117