Using Activities to Make Training Fun
Most people have been at a party or some other social occasion where someone has told an inappropriate joke and ruined the mood (at least temporarily). Likewise, we’ve all been somewhere where the class clown is able to lighten the mood and help people have fun.
This one-day workshop will help you identify what kind of humor you can bring to the classroom, and how games can help you engage your participants.
What Will Students Learn?
- How training can include the use of humor and games
- Different types of games
- Methods to elicit participant buy-in
- How to apply humor principles in adult learning
- How to troubleshoot when games go badly
- How to develop their own games
What Topics are Covered?
- Let’s have some fun!
- Getting everyone on board
- Choosing the right game
- When games go badly
- Using humor in training
- Wavy lines
- Quick and easy games
- Creating a game
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion