Today’s workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Workers at all levels feel stressed out, insecure, and misunderstood. Many people feel the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle. This one-day workshop explores the causes of such stress and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that people can use every day.
How You Will Benefit:
What You Will Cover:
- Defining Stress and How It Affects Us
- What Is Stress About?
- Building a Solid Foundation
- Mental Strategies
- Stress at Work
- Stress at Home
- Time Management Tips
- Drainers and Fillers
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion