Soft Skills Sales Training Program
Account Managers Skills Development
Specific learning objectives include:
- Understand how the Account Manager’s behavior, acceptance and usage affects the customers perception
- Demonstrate an Account Manager’s full buy-in and competency approach
- Demonstrate confidence & skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Provide Etisalat solution as an ultimate service
COURSE DURATION IS TWO DAYS @ 8 HOURS PER DAY
20 Account Managers / session
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Gain the right skills to professionally handle customers, including difficult ones.
- Be properly educated and prepared for a professional sales career.
- Maximize sales through effective closing techniques.
- Know how to address their customers’ needs, convert them to sales and manage the full selling process in a professional manner.
- Understand what to say, when to say and how to say.
- Establish trust, develop and maintain long-term customer loyalty to your brand.